We are Malaysia's leading education & training organization which comprises of a nationwide group of colleges, a university college, a leading international training franchise and a solution provider. Our company is now on an aggresive expansion mode and we seek suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy at our Kota Kinabalu Campus.
Culinary Arts Lecturer - Kota Kinabalu
- Responsible to carry out research, teaching and administration within the school/department scope.
- To teach in the areas allocated by the Head of Academic/Head of School.
- Contribute to the development, planning and implementation of a high quality curriculum.
- To assist in the development of learning materials, schemes of work as well as monitor student progress, achievement and attendance.
- To participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments.
- Maintain professional relationships with all students and able to provide pastoral care and support to students.
- To contribute to the departmental, school, faculty, working groups or committees as requested by the Head of Academic/Head of School/Dean.
- To maintain own continuing professional development.
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master's Degree in related disciplines with a minimum CGPA 3.0 and above.
- Minimum 2 years experiences in the relevant industry (e.g.; Chef-de-Partie, Sous-Chef, Executive Chef, Chef de Cuisine, Pastry Chef, and Food Menu Planner) are most preferable.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with strong command in written and spoken English.
- Possesses initiative, the ability to think independently and a passion for academic excellence.
- Those with teaching experience will be of added advantage.
Successful candidates can expect an attractive remuneration package in addition to excellent performance based incentives and opportunities for personal & career development.
Interested applicants are invited to apply through Jobstreet.com or alternatively submit detailed resume, stating current and expected salary with passport-sized photograph (n.r.) by post/fax/e-mail. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
* Please indicate the position at the top left-corner of the envelope.
10th Floor, Wisma Havela Thakardas
No.1 Jalan Tiong Nam, Off Jalan Raja Laut
50350 Kuala Lumpur.
Attn: Human Resource Department (Academic Recruitment)
Tel : 03-2694 9455 Fax : 03-2691 4079
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We prefer application via e-mail to the above e-mail address
Looking for SCHOLARSHIP? Visit Pendidikan Malaysia SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL